Due to the current pandemic, our order delivery service is temporarily off. We will send all the orders placed in this period as soon as the situation gets better. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Stay safe and blessed! #FlattenTheCurve
• USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
• Real-time execution
• MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
• Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
• Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
• Totally enclosed
• Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
• Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
• Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
• Erase of program memory space with verification
• Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
• Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
Package Contents: *One PICkit 3 *One USB Cable *M-M Jumper Wire (6 pieces) *CD (sometimes it may not be included)
The PICkit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC(R) and dsPIC(R) Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE), and it does this all at a most affordable price point. It can program a large range of PIC chips, including the PIC10F, 12F, 16F, PIC18F, 24F/H, dsPIC and PIC32 (future) families. Additionally it is firmware upgradeable, and Microchip regularly releases new firmware to support new PIC chips.
Included in this package is the PICKit 3 Programmer/Debugger, PICkit 3 Programming Software(via download), the MPLAB IDE Software(via download), and an A to mini-B USB cable. Please note that this is the PICkit 3 programmer only (Microchip part number PG164130), and does not include any demo boards!
Microchip part number PG164130. For details, see product page on Microchip's site.